1946

Opened in 1946 with fifty children supported by a head teacher, teacher and two assistants, Garretts Green Nursery School was built as part of the post-World War 2 local regeneration.

Our dedication to providing the best learning opportunities for young children is the thread that ties the past to the present day.

2008

A Children’s Centre opened alongside the school, providing a wide range of services for families in the local community.

2010

The Forest School was developed on land donated by Birmingham City Council.

2012

A Sensory Room was built in the Nursery garden.

2013

A Resource Base was opened to support the development of children with additional learning needs.
Web Design MymensinghPremium WordPress ThemesWeb Development

News 2

March 10, 2015March 10, 2015
Nunc nunc risus, ultricies in velit vitae, sollicitudin placerat dui. Nam ullamcorper, enim a porttitor viverra, sem dui elementum leo, at mattis felis sem in dui.

News 1

March 10, 2015
Nunc nunc risus, ultricies in velit vitae, sollicitudin placerat dui. Nam ullamcorper, enim a porttitor viverra, sem dui elementum leo, at mattis felis sem in dui.